My Skin Care Routine

I have recently changed my skin care routine and my skin has thanked me for it.

Before


After

Press read more to see what has made this difference <3


These little bottles are the culprits of my better skin!


I use this as directed on the back "Use morning and night, follow with Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Liz Earle Moisturiser"

First I remove all my makeup with my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and a cotton pad.

Once my face had dried I then massage the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleaner and leave for around 2-3 minute whilst my water begins to run hot, this shouldn't be scalding hot water just hot enough for you to be able to hold your hand under it. I let my soft muslin cloth soak up the hot water and wring it out. I place it over my face until the cloth goes cold (this doesn't take long) once it cold I run it under warm water and rub the cleaner off.

Once my face has air dried I soak a cotton wool pad in the Liz Earle Instant Boost Tonic and smooth over my face and once again letting it air dry.

Last but not least I apply the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser to all of my face. You only need a small amount as a little goes a long long way.

I love this little set so far and although there isn't a big difference I have only been using these  products for a week. However I find that my pours are a lot smaller and my face is less oily. The only thing I dislike about this set is that this moisturiser is really greasy so it doesn't sit well under makeup, the mornings I am applying makeup I don't this moisturiser. 

I dont have a price for this as it was given to me as a gift and cant find where it is from anywhere but I will defiantly be keeping my eye out as I will be needing to repurchase it in about a month.

I know this post is only a short one, sorryyyy.

From now on I will only be posting once a week on a Tuesday at 7PM




Much Love
Niamh
XO




P.S Dont forget to check out my social media below <3

Post a Comment