Luxemme Review (OOTD)

These last few weeks have been crazy yet rewarding, I got my results (I passed everything), I've enrolled in college to do fashion and textiles, I've bought some new makeup  and the most exciting thing is I've been approached by Luxemme.

Luxemme is an upcoming fashion brand who got intouch with me asking if I could review their products. I dont think I've answered an email so quick in my life! Excitment was an understatement, if I'm honest I think my good old mother bear is proud of me :3 Shes been telling anyone who will listen about being asked to do this and thn gushing about how amazing the blazer is (I agree).

You can buy the blazer here.
Top - Primark
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Vans 
Sunglasses - Ray Ban 

Press read more to see closer pictures and a cheeky little discount code <3

The material is such an amazing quality, it is also lined in the softest, silkiest fabric I have ever felt which just screams luxury to me. At first I was very sceptical of what the sizings would be like but I ordered the 16 and hoped for the best but it the perfect fit. Being big busted and all it can be very difficult to pull off something such as a blazer (they tend to look like they don't fit properly) but this fits perfect and sits just right.


The designers of this little gem are just geniuses, it's a material that can be dressed down are dressed up. I love this factor in clothes as you can make it look completely different depending on what you wear with it. A gorgeous navy jumpsuit and white high heels for a perfect wedding look or jeans, pastel cotton top and a pair of Converse or Vans is a perfect casual, edgy look.

I'm planning on wearing this for my first day of college hoping it will give people a good impression. When I wear it it makes me feel very sophisticated, makes me walk with my head held high and gives me a great big boots of confidence. Which, in my opinion, is the best combination for my first day of college.

Described as "Brand new, fresh and forward-thinking fashion brand that cambines Parisian chic with Manchester cool" I comppletely agree. Their clothing lines are just drool worthing, I want everything!! Luxemme take inspiration from French-Parisian fashion, as well as authentic Manchester street style.

Discount timeeeee!
Purchase anything from Luxemme (linked is my personal link) and enter the code APrettyThought at the checkout to receive 10% discount. Who doesn't love a bit of discount!! Order ASAP as they only have limited number of each item.



Much Love
Niamh
XO




P.S dont forget to check out my social media below <3






Post a Comment