Rolo Cookies Recipe


This week I thought I would mix things up a little bit and do a recipe, Ive made these cookies so many times and used different sweets. This time I used Rolo's and I think that these were my favourite. This recipe makes 14.

Press read more for the recipe and ingredients <3
P.S tag me in your pictures on twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #APTCookies


Line two backing trays and pre-heat the oven to 180˚C/Gas mark 4/fan over 160˚C

Beat the butter and sugar together until it is creamy, now add the Golden Syrup. Cut the Rolo's half or in quarter.

Add half the flour to the butter and sugar mixture and mix together. With the remaining flour mix in the Rolo's.

Add the last of the flour/Rolo mixture to the mixture and stir in. 

Rub flour into your hands and work the mixture into a ball, the mixture isn't like a stiff cookie dough, it is very soft and sticky. 

Divide into 14 balls an place on the baking tray well apart as they spread. 

Flatten slightly before you but them into the oven and bake for 12 minuets or until golden brown around the edges.
Be prepared, they come out looking like aliens and my cousin said.

These cookies last for 4 days if kept in a air tight container.

Question Of The Day:
Made these? Sent me a picture on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #APTCookies



Much Love
Niamh
XO







Post a Comment