Instagram Roundup

I don't know about you but I actually enjoy looking at Instagram roundup posts so I thought I would have a little go. I'm going to try and tell you the back story from each picture for over the past week. If you don't follow me on Instagram click here to follow me.

If you've been reading my blog for a little while then you'll know I'm very much interested in photography and take pictures and opportunity I get. This little beauty was just peaking over a wall in someones garden and I couldn't not get a picture! Its the biggest brightest rose I have ever seen (well I think its a rose!)


The sun was shining and I couldn't help myself from snapping this quick picture on the was to the beach. The caption for this was sunshine essentials because who doesn't love a big floppy hat when the suns out! This hat is from Primark and was only £4. The last time I went it which was a few days ago they still had it it.

These next two pictures are from a night when I couldn't sleep and I was just messing around on spotify and I found this song my Sleeping With Sirens and I still cant get enough of it's called The Stray. I'll post the video below.


This song again was another Spotify find and its amazing! Its Stitches by Shawn Menders. Ill leave the video at the end for this one too.


I went on a little shopping trip into town with Nana and picked up these must haves for when mother nature comes barging in unexpectedly. Try them, they really do help


I went on a little shopping spree with Mam and the lighting in these changing rooms was just too good to pass up the chance to show off my new Primark jumper. I love this jumper, it has a high neck and was only £8 (cant go wrong!)

Last Friday I had a big catch up with my cousin, we had face masks and foot spa and of course a lot of sweets. So I thought I would show off my poorly applied face mask and tell my Instagram followers about it.

Same sex marriage was legalised in all 50 American states (finally) and I just had to celebrate because I couldn't handle how cute the picture was, it was made by Spectrum Collections and I just had to pinch it and have it on my Instagram feed.

And my last picture was this little cute gem from B&M, I was sick of my jewellery just being shot on my desk and then it just looked untidy so when I was having a casual Sunday stroll around B&M and spotted this for just £1.99 (I know!!) I couldn't not buy it. Let me tell you it looks the cutest on the edge of my desk (when its tidy)

I hoped you liked this post, let me know if you want this to be a weekly or monthly thing or something.

Song(s) Of The Day:
The Strays by Sleeping With Sirens

Stitches by Shawn Menders


Much Love
Niamh
XO









Post a Comment