My Make-Up Wish List, Week 1: Lipstick

I have decided to do a kind of series where I list my top ten high end and drug store make up wants. This week I'm starting with lipstick. I am so so sorry that I didn't upload a fashion post on Friday, but I was having a good girly catch up and ended up loosing track of time.


Press read more to see the wonderful list.
Five High End Lipstick Wants:
Velvet Teddy by MAC
Juliette Audacious Lipstick by NARS
Pale Mauve by Bobbi Brown
Pink Rose La Creme by Too Faced
422 Olga Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour by Chanel

Five Drug Store Lipstick Wants:
Cherries In The Snow Super Lustrous Lipstick by Revlon
#035 Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick by Rimmel
Pom Pom by Soap and Glory
Peach Poppy Color Sensation Rebel Bouquet Lipstick by Maybelline
Saintly Stay Pout Lipstick by Seventeen

Question Of The Day:
Whats your most wanted high end and drug store lipstick?


Much Love
Niamh
XO










Post a Comment