Fashion Friday: 'Plus Size' Summer Fashion Week 2

So I'm back with another plus size summer fashion. 
As I said in my previous Fashion Friday post (read here) I would quite happily wear jeans and some days I do, I personally think that jeans and sandals look very pretty for those cooler days.

to keep it simple I am going to be using New Look, Dorothy Perkins and River Island as I feel as if these give good quality and have reasonable prices.




Bleach 'Eden' Capri Jeggings
Product Code: 79869898
Petite bleach 'Eden' Capri. The inside leg is approximately 61cm 76% Cotton,22% Polyester,2% Elastane. Machine washable.

I love the colour of these jeggings, they would look gorgeous with an orange top and tan or brown sandals.


Pretty Light Blue Ripped Knee Molly Jeggings
Product Code: 66745
These pretty light blue ripped knee Molly jeggings have been crafted from a flattering stretch fabric. Featuring a mid rise wait, zip fly with button fastening and five pockets

I own two pairs or the Molly jeggings and I love them, they are so comfy and are the perfect fit. These would be perfect paired with a pair of white sandals and a navy top.



Pale Blue Supersoft Cropped Skinny Jeans
Product Code: 345250144
Experiment with different lenghts when if comes to denim this season. This vivid blue cropped pair are the perfect wardrobe update
- Skinny fit
- Supersoft fabric
- Zip and buttin fly fastening
- Cotton blend
- Pocket detail

I'm going to cheat and say these would look amazing with low converse and a causal t-shirt and -tank top.


Okay so maybe I have cheated with most of this, there is only one pair of jeans but jeggings class as jeans, don't they?



Question Of The Day:
Jeans in the summer YAY or NAY?? 
(comment below what you think)



Much Love
Niamh
XO

















Post a Comment