Fashion Friday: 'Plus Size' Summer Fashion Week 1

As a 'larger' girl I find it pretty difficult to find cute fashion for summer: I don't feel comfortable in hot pants or mini dresses. So today I thought that I would share a couple of the things I love to wear in the warmer weather.

First off, I find that statement trousers work so well! I'm so self conscious about my legs I would quite happily walk around in jeans in the summer but damn I get hot! A tapered leg looks a lot better than a wide leg on me personally.


I was going to do this as one post but i am going to be making this into a series for the rest of June and maybe some of July so for this post is statement trousers.

New Look Black Tropical Floral Print Slim Leg Trousers:
Product Code:340121009
Give a casual wardrobe an instant lift with these tropical floral print trousers - opt for a subtle finish with a black crop top and plimsolls.

- All over tropical floral print
- Pocket detail
- Casual fit
- Elasticated back
- Ankle length

I feel like these would pair well with a black or green vest top or even a t-shirt then some back flats or sandals.


Dorothy Perkins Blue Sketch Floral Joggers:


Item code:  14566710
Blue and Ivory Floral Sketch print jogger. Approx leg length 72cm. 100% Viscose. Machine washable.

This would look amazing with a white vest top or t-shirt and white sandals, I might just have to get these myself. I'm in love!


River Island Yellow Printed Jersey Joggers:
Product no: 670811
In chich shades of back and yellow, these geometric print joggers are a new season must-have. Featuring a slim leg and ruched cuffs, they deliver on comfort and style.


I think that these are my overall favourite, I think that's because they have bright colours thorough them. I would wear these with a white vest top or t-shirt and white sandals.




I know my first post back wasn't the best but its Friday and I thought since I'm finally free from school why not start a new thing. So from now on every Friday I am going to be doing a fashion related post so stay tuned.


Question Of The Day:
What is your summer wardrobe must have? 

Done forget I have a blog Instagram now,  follow me pleaseeeeee



Much Love
Niamh
XO










Post a Comment