The Fairest of Them All Eye Shadow Pallet


Ive had this pallet what seems to be forever but I've just never used it. Until now. 

This morning while I was messing around with my make-up I pulled this out and The Orange colour just stood out for me, I fell in love! So I just dome a little eye make up as I wasn't going anywhere really other than round to my nannas for my teacher coming.

This is the look I came up with

Ignore the revision posters in the background :3

If you want to know how I got this look then keep reading

For staters i started off by priming my eyes like always and then added the Rusty Red shade to my crease and blended it well.

With a flat shader brush I took the shade Coronet and packed it onto my lid. I'm really disappointed because it doesn't look no where near as shimmery as it is in person.

I then went back into my crease with a small about of the Rusty Red shade to blend it out so I didn't have any harsh lines.

Using the Slipper shade a highlighted my brow bone and the tear duct.




Rusty Red, Coronet, Fawn. Gossamer, Slipper

I know this is short and you cant really see the swatches but I was too in love with this look to wait but thats going to be it for now because I really should of been revising Chemistry while I was writing this.

Much Love
Niamh
X







Post a Comment