Review: Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

All views are my own and I intend to insult anyone with my views. This is my opinion so if you don't agree with me then thats fine, this is what I personally think of the mascara. I am NOT getting sponsored/paid to do this post.


Ive been in need of a new foundation for a couple of weeks as I am running sooooo low on my go to foundation but I wanted a change, something light but would also give me good coverage. 

This foundation is on sale in most places but I got mine in boots. It is £6.99 and has a rating for 4 stars on the boots website.

Rimmel's description:
Introducing a whole new Match Perfection, a makeup match like you’ve never seen before. Traceless coverage with Advanced Smart-Tone Technology reveals a perfectly flawless you, no matter what the light. From the bathroom, to work, to the pub, your natural colour never changes. Completely conceals imperfections with no foundation line, no makeup mask. Enhanced with Sapphire Radiance for an illuminating glow that never falls flat. Natural, flawless coverage with a fresh finish. Lasts all day.

Im in love with this foundation, from what Ive learnt it doesn't really last all day unless you have a primer on under it. That might just be because I have really oily skin. 

This foundation is light weight yet build-able since I got it Ive have good days and really bad days with my skin and it works well with both. 

Another thing I have learnt over this past week or so is that it applies best with a sponge and it stays on a lot longer if I set my full face. 

This foundation isn't a matt finish nor is it a dewy finish it is somewhere in between which for me works perfect as I have a really bad fear of looking oily and greasy, again that is probably because I have oily skin. It is a way I can look matt without being completely matt.

It is a really smooth application and doesn't leave you looking patchy at all.

I would recommend this foundation for all types of skin.

Price: 10/10
Packaging: 5/10 - its pretty standard
Application: 10/10
Formula: 9/10 - it is pretty runny
Overall (average): 8.5


Ingredients:
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TALC, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, LECITHIN, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAURETH-7, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, SAPPHIRE POWDER, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, BHT, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].


I really wanted to show you before and after pictures but my camera died. If you follow me on Instagram (https://instagram.com/aprettythoughtbyniamh/) then in my most recent pictures that is the foundation I am wearing.

Question Of The Day:
What is your favourite foundation?

Much love
Niamh
X







Post a Comment