Whats In My Make Up Bag Spring/Summer

I have yet to do a 'whats in my bag' post so because it was the first day of spring yesterday I thought I would show you what I have swapped in my make up bad ready for this nice weather.

Cath Kidston make up bag - £12
NARS bronzing pallet with mini Ita Kabuki Brush - £40
NARS lipgloss in the shade Turkish Delight - £19
Fab Brows brow kit - £15
Benefit Puff Off - £22.50
Coco Butter Vaseline, this can be picked up all most everywhere 
a little pack of moisturiser wipes, I got these in a magazine a while back.

Right so thats a big list of all of the things that are now in my make up bag, below is the list of swaps I've made.

I have swapped my foundation for my trusty BB cream. When it gets to the hotter months a thick foundation really isn't something I want to wear. Im all hot and sticky as it is and putting a thick, high coverage foundation on isn't going to help that.

Time to put those gorgeous dark lipsticks away and bring out the cute light lip glosses!!


Using a blush when its hot just doesn't do it so this cream highlight stick will defiantly stay on.

I hope this have given you some idea or just something to read. Yes the fairy lights are back but I'm not too happy with these pictures so they won't be out for a while.

I'm really excited for my next blog post, its going to be up on Wednesday!

Song Of The Day:


Yes this is soon old and I've just heard it like yesterday!! How is this possible! Its amazing!!

Much Love 
Niamh
X





Post a Comment