Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - Review

So after weeks of waiting I finally got my hands on this!! I was sooooo excited when I got it. I couldn't wait to use it. 

All views are my own and I don't intend to insult anyone through my view. This is my opinion so if you don't agree then that is fine, this is what I personally think of the mascara.



Better Than Sex Mascara is a classic from Too Faced and is on sale for £19 on their website it has a rating of just under 5/5 

Better Than Sex Mascara claims to give:
a base-to-tip curl
dramatic volume
longer looking lashes
a dramatic look with one coat

It says on the front of the packaging that the majority of women who tried this agreed with these statements, I have actually tried the mascara without any eyelash curlers so I can't comment on if it works any good without them. I defiantly see a big difference with only one coat, my lashes have so much more volume and the way it makes them look longer is a lot better than any other lengthening mascara I have tried.


At first I found the application of this to be quite tricky as the wand is HUGE, after a couple of days I got used to it though and I'm completely in love with it! Ive used this for a week and can't wait for tomorrow to put it on again. Once the wand is your new best friend then the mascara will soon be your favourite... I promise :3


This mascara was everything I expected and more it does everything it say on the package, I will defiantly be re-buying this and my Mac Studio Fix will be getting a little... Break.

Price: 7/10 
Packaging: 10/10
Wand: 9/10
Formula: 10/10
Overall (average): 9

I'm sorry for the awkward lighting, I was taking these pictures just as the sun was setting so it made them all have an orange glow.

Song Of The Day


I seen Robbie live when I seen Room94 on Friday and I've been in love with his music ever since, he is an amazing artist so go and check him out you won't be disappointed I promise.

Much Love
Niamh
X




Post a Comment