Thankyouuuuu :3

I'm laid in bed and I noticed I have a comment on my most recent post, so after the whole laptop craziness I checked it out and I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely All Is Good I will defiantly be checking her blog from now on! It's amazing and something I would totally read so please! You have to go and check her out!

This is not my photo.

I remember when I first started out my blog I was nominated too and I didn't quite understand what it was... I defiantly understand now (here's the post if you want to see) that post is so bad I know!!

If your new to blogging like I was... Am and you don't know what the means then carry on reading my lovelies :3
Its not a competition... I thought it was. Oops.
Its sort of like a chair letter type thing... Do you know what I mean? I hope you do.
You forward this post between small bloggers and help them get some recognition for all the hard work that the put into weekly or even daily blog posts.
P.S I got that info from All Is Good. Sorry for steeling :3

So the next bit is easy! Just follow these rules!
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you (Its just rude of you don't)
2. Answer the questions given by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers all who have less that 200 follows and of course link them
4. Ask the bloggers 11 new questions.
5. Finally notify all the people you nominated by google+, twitter, commenting or whatever just make sure they know that they're nominated.

I would just like to say another great big thank you to the lovely All Is Good! And here are my answers.

Why did you start your blog?
I had been off school for a long time because of a problem with my back. So as anybody my age would do I spent that time online doing all sorts of things. Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr and god knows what other social media I was on. During that time I had found Zoella on YouTube and it just amazed me and how confident and easy going she was in front of a camera, then I found her blog and I spent days and days reading all her posts. So I decided to start my own blog, I was pretty clueless in the beginning but I soon got the hang of things. Its something I love to do in my spare time and a comment is always worth the hour or more I've spent writing a post, just knowing someone is interested or likes what I'm posting makes me carry on posting.

What has been your favourite blog post to write?
My favourite blog post, I really don't just have one. I love my most recent post because I feel like I got the hang of blogging a lot more these past few weeks. Reading other blogs has helped me a lot.

What are your favourite brands?
Make up wise? Clothes wise? Or both? I really don't know so I'm just going to say the ones that come to mind straight away. 
- Mac
- Nars
- Mayballine
- Urban Decay 
- New Look
- H&M

Quick! You're late... You have your phone, keys and purse... What 3 other things do you need?
Phone charger
Lip gloss/ Lip stick
Perfume

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Far too many, I need to get rid of a lot but I just love my worn out old Vans :(

What is a habit you need to break?
biting my nails 

Favourite piece of clothing?
My gorgeous new crew neck sweater from http://www.lemonclothing.co.uk. Its says "Sloth Mode" with a picture of a sloth on.
This photo belongs to the Lemon Clothing website


pretty amazing, right?

What is something you really want to buy... But you're still unsure?
The Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara. I know that Zoe (Zoella) uses it and her lashes look amazing! Decisions, decisions!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
So in ten years I'm going to be 26... Wow! I'm hopefully going to be in a stable job as a photographer and have a really nice boyfriend to go with it. Not kids just yet but their defiantly been spoken about. Oh yeah, still blogging as well!

What is your least favourite thing about blogging?
I don't think I really dislike anything about blogging but if it I have to say one it would probably been the time that I spend writing posts and such and then some days I get like 2 views on a post that I worked so hard on.

Whats your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is probably taking the pictures for my posts and reading other peoples blogs as well.


Now here are your questions your gorgeous lot:
1. Who do you most look up to and why?
2. What inspires your blog post?
3. What season would you much prefer to get married in and why?
4. What/who is your favourite Disney character?
5. What is your most played song on your iTunes?
6. What is your favourite pair of shoes you own?
7. What perfume brings back the most memories?
8. What inspired the name of your blog?
9. What is your dream job?
10. Your favourite band?
11. Have you been to any concerts if so what was your favourite if not who would you love to go and see in concert?

If your still with me this far down thank you and I love youuuuu!

Much Love
Niamh
X











Post a Comment