Lazy Day

So this weekend has been super busy, hence there being no post on Saturday, so I thought I would do a post on being lazy because... Well, why not? So today I'm having a super lazy day doing school work, listening to music and rocking yesterdays curls.

I would just like to give a big shout out to this girl from YouTube! I'm in love with this cover!! So currently Ive got this on repeat.
Please give it a listen! I promise you that you won't regret it.
What's your favourite lazy day songs?

so with yesterdays curls I used this tutorial to get my hair off my face without it being completely up. This would look super pretty with perfect curls, mine are all messy and day old :3
I'm complete and utterly sick of watching "Messy Bun" tutorials, I never get it right! Any advice?
Whats your go to lazy day hair?

This post seems to be just me rambling on and on about nothing really... What do you wear on lazy days? (PJ's not included) I'm not a big fan of leggings, I just never seem to be able to pull them off, I always look awful! I wear my joggers a lot of the time but today I wanted a change so I turned to my comfy New Look jeggings in a dark blue and my Sloth Mode jumper. Be prepared for a polyvore outfit soon. 

I hope this post isn't too pointless...

Much Love
Niamh
X



Post a Comment