Christmas Day

HI Guys!
A simple and easy christmas look using entirely Newlook products, I really enjoyed doing this. If you would like me to do more please let me know. I am open to suggestions on what shops or brands you would like to see. Feedback is much appreciated.
I am in no way at all sponsored to do this post!

Much Love
Niamh
X


Christmas Day


Checkered top
$39 - newlook.com


Crew neck sweater
$24 - newlook.com


Highwaisted shorts
$28 - newlook.com


Suspender tight
$7.84 - newlook.com


Black ankle booties
$39 - newlook.com


Grey purse
$25 - newlook.com


Silver bangle
$13 - newlook.com


Stacking rings jewelry
$6.27 - newlook.com


Black choker necklace
$4.70 - newlook.com


Tech accessory
$16 - newlook.com


Face powder
$7.84 - newlook.com


Black mascara
$7.84 - newlook.com


Moisturizing lipstick
$6.27 - newlook.com


Red nail polish
$4.70 - newlook.com

Post a Comment