Playtime

November 22nd
Do you play in your daily life? What says "playtime" to you?

This is not my picture, I got it off google images. If you would like credit or it removing please get in touch with me using one of the below or my email address on the side.


Im guessing this prompt just means whats fun to me soooooo as boring as it sounds I love to just sit down and read a good book or spend hours on youtube, but I think a good book and a cup of coffee is my favourite. Mams just bought me 12 years of slave for christmas of course but I'm soooo excited to read it. At the minute I'm in the middle of reading the second book in the divergent series, Insurgent, its even better than the first one! So yeah a good book for me!

What would you class as fun or "playtime"?

Why not try 365 days of blogging here.

Much love
Niamh
x



Post a Comment