A Bird, A Plane, You!

November 21st
You get to choose one superpower. Pick one of these, and explain your choice: the ability to speak and understand any language, the ability to travel through time, or the ability to make any two people agree with each other. 

This is not my picture, I got it off google images. If you would like credit or it removing please get in touch with me using one of the below or my email address on the side.

A superpower! Well this is interesting :3

I would probably choose the ability to travel through time. Imagine how cool that would be! I could go to my WWAT concert 100s of times or I could even go to my Room94 meet and greet 100s of times as well! I could have that feeling of listening to my favourite song the first time again. It could be endless as to what you could do! I'd go forward in time and see what I looked like old and stupid stuff like that.

What superpower would you choose?

Why not try it yourself here.

Much love
Niamh
x






Post a Comment