When I Grow Up...

I feel as if it has been a while since I have posted something actually worth writing, oops!

I remember when I was in nursery and I always wanted to be crazy things when I grew up like a ballerina (even though I have two left feet) or a singer (even though I'm tone death). When your little anything seems possible, flying to the moon or even being a mermaid.

At a young age around year 3/4 I knew I wanted to be a teacher, Ive always enjoyed learning new things but since then Ive changed my mind endless amount of times from a maths teacher to a stylist, from a photographer to a translator and now right at this moment I'm settled on being an accountant. I'm still unsure if that is what I defiantly want to be when I grow up. Even thought I'm 15 I still think I have room to say when I grow up.

So right at this moment Im going to be an accountant when I grow up. That might change in a week or even in a year but I defiantly know that when I grow up I want to be happy and nothing else. If being a teacher will make me happy that thats what I will do. If none of the things I wanted to be over the years are going to make me happy then I'll look at something else.

Everyone has room to say when I grow up weather they be 5 or 50 anyone can say it.

When I grow up I want to be....
(finish the sentence in the comments below)

Much Love
Niamh




Post a Comment