I'm sorry!

Hi guys! I know I haven't been posting lately but Ive been busy :D, I found an amazing YouTuber on Twitter and oh my god I love his videos!! He's so lovely and gorgeous too not to mention his girlfriend is really nice too. Here is one of his videos :D


Ive also been busy make cushions which I am actually selling and £10 each, P&P will vary depending on where about you live and how long the word/words you would like on your cushion. If you have any questions please email me at niamhmarron99@gmail.com 




I have also been loving twitter, Kim Kardashian game and I've also started reading Divergent. Its amazing I loveeeee it!!!! I know this is short but I'm going to do a reallllllyyy long Twitter round up so I'll be back in like an hour or so much another post.

Much Love
Niamh



Post a Comment