Brush, Sponge or Fingers?

Okay so I have a dilemma! I wear foundation quite a bit, I have terrible skin although my cleansing routine is actually helping a lot. Anyway when I apply foundation I use my fingers but I seem to end up with a lot of foundation on my hands more than my face, I have tried to use a brush but I seem to end up having really thick foundation. I have yet to try a sponge but what do you recommend??


I watch a lot of make up tutorials on YouTube and read quite a few blogs and what Ive seen they all seem to use a brush and the few that use a sponge look as if they have a really thin layer of foundation, I have too many spots for really thin foundation. And like I have said I feel like I end up with my foundation way to thick when I use a brush?

I really don't have a clue! Maybe its my foundation? I don't even know?

Because I'm so clueless to this I will out a list and pictures of my usual make up (when I can't be bothered to apply it fully) to see if it actually is my make up of it its something I'm doing. Pleaseeeee help!!


Foundation - No7 Stay Perfect













The picture is not my own, please ask for credit or for it to be taken down, its from google images.

Mascara - Mally Volumising Mascara











The picture is not my own, please ask for credit or for it to be taken down, its from google images.

Foundation Brush - Primark











The picture is not my own, please ask for credit or for it to be taken down, its from google images.


It might be the type of brush I'm using I don't know but I need your help or suggestions, thankyouuuu
Please comment some suggestions for foundation, concealer, make up brushes, anything that will make it easier to put foundation on or that will cover my spots better

Much Love
Niamh 




Post a Comment