Microwave Cake

Hi guys! 
so today I've made a cake :D I was supposed to be doing homework but instead i made a cake :3 oh well. I thought that i would put the recipe up on here so you can have ago, put your pictures on instagram or twitter and tag me in them?

Ingredients
4 tablespoons of self raising flour
4 tablespoons of caster sugar
an egg
3 tablespoons of milk
few drops of vanilla essence 

Method
mix the flour and sugar together in a large mug
then add the egg and mix it together as much as you can, its quite hard in a mug
then add the milk and vanilla essence
place in the microwave for 4 minuets and its done! As simple as that.

I also waited until it had cooled to cut it in half and but chocolate butter icing in the middle.

Icing
4 tablespoons of butter
hot chocolate 
icing sugar

beat the butter in a bowl of mug to get it soft
then add a tablespoon of icing sugar and a table spoon of hot chocolate keep doing this until its at the taste you want it.

don't for get to try it and tag me in your pictures my instagram and twitter are along the left hand side, if you can't seen them my instagram is @/niamhyyy99 and my twitter is @/NiamhHemmings

much love

niamh xoxo

Post a Comment