ASOS

Hi guys! I'm going to do another ASOS post, I really enjoyed doing the last post and I seen this denim jacket and just fell in love!! I also forgot to say in my last post that everything was free delivery and free returns.

The jacket is just so cute! Daisy's are getting popular too but I just love the little "Save The Flowers" on the back, i would wear this with almost anything! It would look perfect in the spring with a cute dress and it would even look nice in the winter with a jacket or hoodie underneath.

ASOS Denim Jacket with 'Save The Flowers' Print
£48
Sizes 4 - 18 available, 16 is out of stock

model is wearing a size 8


This T-shirt is just the simplest yet cutest thing I have EVER seen! I just love it! I love how it can go with absolutely anything at all. It would look perfect in the summer with a pair of high waisted shorts.

ASOS Cropped T-shirt with Chick Print
£14
Sizes 4 - 18 available

modle is wearing a size 8 and is 5"9



I know that I was supposed to be doing an ASOS post but I've just had an idea!! so bare with me while I post this and I will post something soon

Much love

Niamh xoxo












Post a Comment