ASOS

Hi guys!
So I've had a busy afternoon so I'm going to be lazy until i go to bed. I was just flicking through asos 
and I found this dress! Its gorgeous!

I love it!! Its different as well which is always a good thing! I love the bright pink at the bottom. It would be really flexible, you could wear white shoes? pink shoes? green shoes? or even black! It would look perfect with a pair of white vans and a black bag. Jewellery I would suggest a pair of cute watermelon earrings that I'm sure Clair's have and a few colourful bangles. 

 ASOS Bodycon Dress in Watermelon Print
£28
It has now been reduced to £22
sizes 4 - 18 available 
Model is wearing a size 8 and is 5"9


All information is from the ASOS website.
Opinions are all my own.



This playsuit is so cute! I'm in love with it! i love the lace band around the middle too, it would look perfect for a summer date or just a walk in the park. It would even look cute in the spring when its a bit chillier  with a denim jacket. I would wear this with a pair of black flats or even to dress it up a bit a pair of back sandal wedges and a black clutch.

Minkpink Flower Posy Print Playsuit with Lace Insert
£55
sizes 8 - 14 available 
model is wearing a size 8 and is 5"8

All information is from the ASOS website.
Opinions are all my own. 



I love simple T-shirts like this one, you can wear them in any weather. 
Summer - sleeves pushed up the the elbow with a pair of shorts and sandals
Spring - with a pair of knee length shorts and trainers
Autumn - a pair of light colour jeans and a light jacket with a pair of flats 
Winter - A thick coat, jeans and boots
So yeah thats why I love simple T-shirts :3

Native Rose Baseball Top with Smile Motif
£38
sizes 8 - 12 available
modle is wearing a size 8

All information is from the ASOS website.
Opinions are all my own


I am in love with this coat! It is gorgeous!! The colour is a colour that would go with quite a lot. I would wear this coat with a simple pair of jeans and flats, it doesn't really matter what top you wear unless you are going to be wear the coat open. To dress this up I would wear this with a pair of black jeans and a pair of heals. My favourite part has to be the peter pan collar 

ASOS Skater Coat with Peter Pan Collar
£90, its expensive but a girl can dream! :D
sizes 4 - 18 available
model is wearing a size 8.
This coat is only to be dry cleaned

All information is from the ASOS website.
Opinions are all my own

 

I know that this post is quite short but I don't have time to do any more, depending on how well you guys like this I might to another similar post. 
Please leave your opinion bellow.
Thankyou.

Much love

Niamh xoxo

Post a Comment