We Heart It Randoms

Hi guys!
this is just a post of different things i find on we heart it.

i find these clips so cute! I really need to find where i can buy one from.  I often wear clips in my hair to keep it off my face but still having it down, i find that my flowery clips are really heavy where as my plain black ones are a lot lighter but are boring.

I'm in love with this outfit! I love timberland's and think that they look amazing with the jeans and the shirt around her waist.

This eye shadow is so cute! It would look amazing for a party with a black dress and black heals with some gold jewellery, i don't think it too over the top but it is too dressy for a day time.

I'm in love with this hair style, it would even look so pretty without the flower crown, but with summer nearly here it will look so pretty with a pair of shorts and a blazer.

sorry its short but i have two ideas i just can't wait to do.

much love

niamh xoxo







Post a Comment