Selena Gomez - KCA

Hi guys! 

Yesterday was the Kids Choice Awards and Selena Gomez won the award for 'Favourite Female Singer' 
She looked absolutely stunning! 
Selena's outfit was a tunic top from Dolce Gabbana with a pair of match shorts. This outfit looked a lot more casual that a cocktail dress but she wore it perfectly. I think that no matter what the occasion Selena manages to look stunning. I loved her outfit, it was a perfect style for her figure, it let her show off her long legs where as the style of the top and her stiletto shoes balanced out the look. Selena's loose curls finished off her look perfectly. "I just have to say that you guys have been the most loyal and dedicated in my life because you continuously every year bless me with the opportunity to do what i love" Selena said in her acceptance speech.

I know that this is a bit different to what I post so i hope you like this post

much love 

niamh xoxo
Post a Comment