I Love These Clothes!

HI guys!
Another post, I am going to be commenting on different clothes and different outfits that are on different websites, if i put anything on off any websites i will all the link to that website below the pictures.

I first seen this dress on Zoella's shopping haul and i fell in love with it! I don't think that its too short either, its a nice length. My favourite part has to be the collar. GET IT HERE

Although this dress is quite short, i still love it! Bright colours are really starting to come in the shops now in the spring/summer ranges. I love the style of this dress too. GET IT HERE

I love this vintage looking coca-cola t-shirt, It will look good with some shorts or even just jeans when the weather starts to get colder. Plus i just loveeee t-shirts! GET IT HERE

I love this Jade Thirlwarll style skirt! They are so pretty, you can either have them dressy with a pair of heals or even just with sandals for a day time, this colour is amazing too! GET IT HERE

I love this style skirt too, its so cute and will look so pretty with a brown hair of sandals, belt and bag with a white cropped top GET IT HERE

That's it for now, I'm off shopping, wish me luck (n)

much love

niamh xoxo






Post a Comment