Recent Buys

Hi guys!
I thought that while I have nothing to do and I'm in the mood for some blogging I thought I would do a post to show you my recent buys! I just love shopping!!

First off Jack Wills, I didn't end up buying any clothes of there instead I got...

I thought that this pen was so cute! It is refillable too! Also it was just £2 (Link) they also do it in 3 different colours.

I got this bag in the sale for just £4 but now they don't do this style anymore, it is ideal for school! its big enough to fit an A3 folder I'm guessing all their canvas bags are that big. Although this bad isn't on the website any more there are others that are gorgeous and this seasons!

this is the last item i got from jack wills and i absolutely love it! i have an iPhone 4 so there was much choice of patterns but i still loved the classic jack wills, you can also get this design for an iPhone 5 (Link
right now jack wills are also having a student event where students get 25% off, this doesn't include sale items.

Next off Primark

I can not find my jumper ANYWHERE, it is very similar to this one although my collar is spotty and the style of the jumper isn't as fitted.

i also got the usual black skinnies, primark ultra soft skinny jeans are the comfiest jeans ever! They also stay skinny all the way down too!

I also bought a pair of burgundy skinnies too!

I don't want to bore you showing you the two pairs of plain flats i got from new look so I'm just going to move on to my favourite buy of them off from Topshop, i love this jacket sooooo much!

I am still waiting for it to arrive, hopefully it won't be long! finger crossed. what makes me love it even more is that it is just like the one Louis wore in the Midnight Memories video.

i hope that this post makes up for me not posting for a while :D

much love

niamh xoxo








Post a Comment