Leibster Award

Hi guys so the lovely http://whatwewantx.blogspot.co.uk has nominated me for the "Leibster Award" so here i am to do the post. WHATWEWANTX asked me 11 questions and here are the answers.

1. Selena Gomez, Perrie Edwards and/or Demi lovato are my fashion icons.
2. if i could be any cartoon character i would be Spongebob, he is just so carefree.
3. me strangest dream was that i was on the set or eastenders.
4. my favourite quote is "crying isn't a sign or weakness, its a sign that you have been strong for too long"
5.  at the top of my wish list is Alderly Mac, Jack Wills
6. the thing i can't live without is My family, i know it sounds cheesy but i love my family to bits!
7. my inspiration for my blog was Zoella, i started blogging because i didn't have anything else to do with my time.
8. my favourite place to shop is Topshop
9. if i could live anywhere right now i would live in New York, Sydney or London
10. if i could marry anyone right now i would marry Niall Horan or Luke Hemmings
11. my guilty pleasure is reading

11 Radom facts
I want to be an accountant or a teacher
I'm shy
I hate feet
I love frozen grapes
I love to draw
My start sign is Capricorn
I wish I could play the guitar
I love swimming
I'm right handed
I'm an only child
I really wish i had an older brother

Nominations

Questions
1.  favourite celebrity and why?
2. favourite song?
3. favourite film and why?
4. any phobias?
5. favourite book and why?
6. do you collect anything?
7. worst habit?
8. what do you want to be when your older?
9. favourite band/singer and why?
10. vans or converse?
11. coke or pepsi?

RULES!
1. ANSWER THE 11 QUESTIONS I ASKED YOU
2. 11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOUR SELF
3. NOMINATE BETWEEN 5 AND 11 OF YOUR FAVOURITE BLOGGERS WHO HAVE UNDER 200 FOLLOWERS

that's everything 

much love

niamh xoxo
Post a Comment