Outfit Of The Day

Hi guys! I thought that I would do an outfit of the day today. i love this outfit and its my favourite outfit to wear, I'm just going to get pictures of my clothes off Polyvore, i don't have much time to do posts today so this might be the only post I'll do.


I'm also going to put how I'm going to have my hair and what make-up I use.

My hair is going to be inspired by Zoe Sugg/Zoella because its so easy to do and i think it looks so pretty.

I use No7 Beautifully Matte foundation because it's a light foundation and it is also matched to you skin, so I won't have a line.

I also use a fairly light bronzer just to give me a little bit of colour.

I use two different mascaras depending on what look I want, I use my Mally mascara if I want people to aware that I am wearing it.
On a weekday for school of if I want a more natural look I use a Barry M mascara.

niamh xoxo









Post a Comment